Francis and Lennox Partner for the ‘Feel The Love’ Program
Lennox Industries and Francis Home Environment have partnered to provide free heating and cooling equipment to local deserving community members!
As part of the Feel The Love program, Lennox Industries & Francis Home Environment will come together to honour our neighbors and local heroes in need. In October, the deserving residents will receive their new heating and cooling equipment and installation free of charge.
Who can be nominated?
- Individuals and local organizations can nominate individuals or families in need of heating or cooling equipment.
- Recipients are selected based on a variety of criteria, including physical, mental or social disabilities, financial challenges or job loss. Military and community service are also key factors for choosing HVAC recipients.
- This year, Lennox is dedicating even more of its resources to benefit first responders and those keeping us safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Past nominees include community figures such as teachers, firefighters, volunteers, families facing hard times, veterans, senior citizens, people impacted by natural disasters and frontline workers during the pandemic.
How can I nominate someone?
- To nominate a deserving family or individual go to www.FeelTheLove.com and complete.
- Be sure to type in “Green Trucks” under dealer name!
- Nominations are open through August 31, 2021.
Over the past 12 years, Lennox and its dealers have supported deserving community members by completing over 1,500 free installations in deserving U.S. and Canadian homes. This year, with more than half (51%) of homeowners planning to spend more time inside their home in the coming months, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why we were honoured to take part in providing consistently clean, perfect air to those in need.
What Makes Us Unique
Francis Home Environment has been the furnace installation company of choice for Ottawa area families since 1933. With decades of experience, you can rest assured that our team has the knowledge and the skills to install your furnace correctly.
All of our technicians are required to have the correct certifications for the task at hand and receive ongoing training. This ensures that every installation is done correctly and meets our high standards.
We take our commitment to customer service seriously. That is why we work hard to ensure that every interaction you have with us leaves you satisfied. That’s why it’s no surprise that we have an average of 4.9 star ratings on Google, and the Better Business Bureau® has granted us an A+ rating.
We have been serving the families in the Ottawa area since we first opened in 1933. Eighty-five years later we continue to provide our customers with the highest-quality services and products.