Plumber in Orleans
Whether repairs, maintenance, or installations, the professional team at Francis Heating & Air Conditioning is your go-to source for plumber solutions in Orleans, Ontario. With over 85 years of experience, our team is well-prepared with the knowledge, skills, and equipment to help homeowners diagnose and fix their plumbing issues quickly and efficiently.
For more information on how Francis Heating & Air Conditioning can assist you in Orleans, Ontario, book a free consultation with one of our friendly experts today!
Why do I need a plumber?
Central plumbing is crucial to enjoying the comforts of your home. Therefore, when something goes wrong, it can lead to unwanted stress and hassle. Nonetheless, most plumbing issues are inevitable. However, they can also be preventable. With that said, homeowners may wish to seek the guidance of a professional plumber in Orleans if they’re experiencing:
- Clogged or slow drainage.
- Clogged toilets.
- Leaky faucets and pipes.
- Changes to your home’s water pressure.
- Running toilets.
- Breaks or cracks in your main water line.
Further, plumbers can also help you with maintenance services such as flushing out your waterline from sediment and mineral build-up or the installation of faucets, showerheads, and other water fixtures in your home during a renovation. In addition, if you are looking to reroute your current plumbing system, hiring a professional company, such as Francis Heating & Air Conditioning can help draft blueprints, and provide suggestions to ensure your home renovation works smoothly from start to finish.
How much do plumber services cost in Orleans?
The cost for plumbing services in Orleans will vary depending on the unique circumstances of your plumbing problem. Therefore, to learn more about service costs, homeowners should book a free consultation with a professional plumber at Francis Heating & Air Conditioning. One of our experienced plumbers will come to your home to survey and diagnose the problem before providing you with a repair cost. Our plumbing services also come with a warranty to ensure you are protected against extra costs once the plumbing job is completed.
What are some factors to consider when hiring a plumber?
Hiring a professional plumber in Orleans is key to ensuring the job gets done the first time correctly. Therefore, when choosing a professional plumber, here are some factors homeowners should consider before signing any contracts:
- Valid certifications and licensing for legal work as a plumber in the province of Ontario.
- Years of industry experience and proof of happy customers to ensure they are trustworthy and knowledgeable.
- A warranty on all services to ensure you are protected if something goes wrong after the job is complete.
- Make sure to get a free quote for services and agree on a price before any work is done in your home to avoid miscommunication.
- If you work with a company, they should be able to inform you who is going to be providing you with plumbing services so you can have a point of contact.
By considering these factors, you can prevent mishaps from happening and guarantee that the results of your plumbing service are high-quality. Remember, hiring someone who knows what they are doing can be more cost-effective and save you the trouble of mistakes being made.
When should I call a plumber?
We rely on the plumbing systems significantly throughout the day, which means when there is something wrong, homeowners should be able to tell right away. However, there are other signs that may indicate when something is wrong that you may not be aware of, including:
- Strange sewer-like smells around your home.
- Water backup or slow drainage when you turn on your faucets for an extended period of time.
- Low water pressure when you turn your taps on.
- There is no water coming from your taps.
- You do not have any hot water running through your water line.
- A pipe has burst in your home, which has caused leaks or flooding.
- Your toilet is running.
- Your faucets are dripping .
- Your waterline pipes have frozen due to significant temperature declines.
We stand behind our work, whether you’re getting a new furnace or we’re doing a routine vent cleaning. We aren’t happy until you’re happy, and we will do everything we can to make your installation or repair experience a great one.