At Francis Home Environment, we put our customers first. With over 85 years of experience, our goal is to help homeowners with their heating and cooling needs by providing high-quality services for their HVAC in Casselman. With leading, certified technicians, 24/7 service availability, and high-quality solutions, homeowners can maximize their home’s energy efficiency with peace of mind knowing their needs are in good hands.
Call us directly or book a free consultation online with the professional and friendly team at Francis Home Environment today!
How often should HVAC units be serviced?
Generally speaking, homeowners should have their HVAC units serviced at least once a year. However, if you have both heating and cooling systems in your home, you may wish to hire a professional HVAC maintenance technician to come to your home twice a year.
For all heating systems, homeowners should book their appointment in the early fall. This will ensure that your unit will function optimally during the colder months. It will also provide homeowners ample time to fix any potential issues their HVAC technicians may discover. On the other hand, all central air conditioning units should be serviced in the early spring. Again, this will ensure that your air conditioning unit is prepared to function optimally during the summer. In addition, it will also provide you with enough time to fix any potential issues that may arise.
Services that will be performed on your HVAC in Casselman include:
- Cleaning or replacing your HVAC unit’s air filter to remove any dust, dirt, hair, and other debris that has been collected throughout the year.
- Cleaning your indoor coils to improve the airflow and drainage of your HVAC unit.
- Cleaning your outdoor coils to improve efficiency and remove any built-up debris in and around your HVAC unit.
- A visual inspection of all the mechanisms of your HVAC system to ensure there is no damage.
Further, if you have yet to clean your air duct system in your home in the last two years, you may wish to book an appointment during the same time your HVAC units are being cleaned and undergoing preventative maintenance services. Clean ducts will help optimize your home’s energy efficiency to save you money on your monthly bill and ensure that you and your family are breathing air that is free of airborne debris and toxins that can reduce your indoor air quality.
How much does HVAC Installation cost in Casselman?
At Francis Home Environment, we recognize that each homeowner is different. With unique needs and expectations for their HVAC installation, before we are able to provide you with an approximate cost, homeowners will first need to schedule an at-home consultation. During this appointment, a licensed and experienced HVAC technician will conduct a thorough inspection of your home and current air ductwork before providing you with professional suggestions and recommendations on which HVAC units and brands will work best in your home.
Therefore, although we are unable to provide you with an installation cost beforehand, we can provide you with some of the factors that will ultimately influence the final cost of installing an HVAC system into your home. Here is a closer look at some of these factors affecting the final price:
- The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio of the HVAC unit you require for your home.
- The scope of the project.
- The cost of labor to install your new HVAC unit into your home.
- The kind of HVAC system you want to install into your home in comparison to the type of unit you currently have in your home.
- The installation techniques required to install your new HVAC unit
- The company you choose to work with for your installation
The number of British Thermal Units (BTUs) required to heat and cool your home. This number is determined by:
- The height of your ceilings.
- The age of your home.
- The style and quality of ductwork you have.
- The total square footage of your home.
- The layout of the rooms and floors throughout your home.
- The quality of your home’s insulation, in addition to its heat gain and loss.
Are you ready to work with a professional HVAC technician in Casselman? We’re pleased to offer all Casselman homeowners 0% interest rates and no payments when purchasing a new HVAC system!
Book a free consultation with the experienced team at Francis Home Environment today so you can get back to enjoying your home in no time.
What happens when you don’t maintain your HVAC system?
Proactive maintenance is key to making sure your home’s HVAC system is working optimally throughout the year. This maintenance is essential as it provides technicians with the opportunity to diagnose potential problems before they become more significant and costly. In addition, it can also help homeowners save money on their monthly energy bills that may otherwise increase as a result of your HVAC system not working correctly.
With that said, not all homeowners stay up to date on their HVAC system maintenance as they should. When this happens, you can put your home at risk of potential damages that would otherwise have been prevented. Accordingly, here are some of the problems you can experience around your home when you don’t maintain your HVAC system as often as you should:
- The indoor air quality in your home will diminish. This puts your family at risk of breathing in dust, dirt, hair, and other debris that can lead to allergy and cold-like symptoms throughout the year.
- You will reduce the overall lifespan of your HVAC system.
- Your HVAC system’s energy efficiency will be diminished. This means that you will need to use more power to heat or cool your home.
- You may be unable to maintain a comfortable temperature throughout your home.
- You will end up paying more money on repairs over time than needed.
Does your HVAC in Casselman need repairs or maintenance? If the answer is yes, then the team at Francis Home Environment is here to help. With the help of your professional technicians, we’ll help you get back to enjoying your home quickly while enhancing your home’s overall energy efficiency. Call us or book a free consultation online for repair, maintenance, and installation services today!
We stand behind our work, whether you’re getting a new furnace or we’re doing a routine vent cleaning. We aren’t happy until you’re happy, and we will do everything we can to make your installation or repair experience a great one.