Your home’s HVAC system is one of the most essential features in any home. Therefore, it’s vital that homeowners take care of their units to ensure they can control their indoor temperature, regardless of what time of the year it is. With over 75 years of experience, the professional HVAC team at Francis Home Environment has the skills, knowledge, and expertise to provide homeowners with high-quality repair, maintenance, and installation services for your HVAC in Clarence, Ontario. We put the needs of our clients first so you can have peace of mind knowing your home is in good hands.
Partner with a team you know has your best interests in mind. Call and book a free home consultation for all services regarding your HVAC in Clarence with Francis Home Environment today.
How often should HVAC units be serviced?
Generally speaking, your HVAC system should be serviced at least once a year, if not twice a year. For those with air conditioning units, you will want to book a maintenance service in the Spring to ensure your unit is able to cool your home during the warmer months. On the other hand, all homeowners should service their HVAC system in the early fall to ensure they will be able to heat their homes as the temperatures get colder. When doing so, homeowners can experience several benefits that they may otherwise not be aware of, including:
- Having your HVAC unit function more optimally saves you money each month on your energy bill while saving you money long-term by preventing costly repairs.
- Prolonging the lifespan of your HVAC system.
- Assuring that you and your family breathe hygienic, healthy air that is free of dust, hair, debris, and other airborne pollutants.
- Making sure you maintain your HVAC warranty coverage untouched for more severe issues that are otherwise not preventable.
- Extending the functioning and lifespan of individual parts to your HVAC unit.
Ultimately, having an upkeep strategy permits you to have peace of mind that your HVAC system is consistently performing as optimally as it could be. In addition, proactive maintenance can also aid the environment. This is because you will not require as much power to heat, cool, and ventilate your home as you would usually if there was an issue with your HVAC system to begin with.
Proactive maintenance is key to saving money long-term while enjoying the comforts of your home as optimally as possible throughout the year. Therefore, rather than wait until something is broken to call a professional HVAC company in Clarence, Ontario, homeowners should take advantage of frequent maintenance that allows them to catch potential problems early before they become more costly and severe.
Some signs that could indicate that there is something wrong with your HVAC system include:
- Strange smells coming from your HVAC system
- Weird noises such as clicking, hissing, or rattling
- Difficulty keeping a steady temperature throughout your home
- Your HVAC system will not turn on
- Your thermostat is inaccurate compared to the temperature in your home
- Your system is leaking water
- There is low air pressure coming from your vents, making it difficult to heat or cool your home
- You have allergies or cold-like symptoms
Does this sound familiar? If the answer is yes, then chances are you have something wrong with your HVAC system that is undiagnosed!
How much does HVAC Installation cost in Clarence?
At Francis Home Environment, we understand that all homes are different, including their HVAC systems. Therefore, if you are looking to install a new HVAC into your home, we suggest booking a free consultation with an installation company as the price will vary between households. A professional technician will need to come to your home and conduct a survey of factors that will ultimately contribute to the final price of your installation. Therefore, while we are unable to provide you with an installation cost before seeing your home, we can provide you with a list of factors that will influence the final price. These factors include:
- The type of HVAC system you want to install into your home compared to the kind of HVAC system you have in your home currently.
- The size of your home, its age, the quality of your insulation, the layout of your home, and the height of your ceilings. This will have a direct influence on how many BTUs your unit requires to function optimally in your home.
- The style and current condition of your home’s ductwork.
- The specific costs charged by the HVAC installation company you choose to work with.
- The efficiency rating of your HVAC system and its SEER rating requirement for your home to operate optimally.
- Your installation budget
At Francis Home Environment, we’re pleased to offer all Clarence homeowners 0% interest rates and no payments for the first 12 months when purchasing a new HVAC system!
To learn more about the cost of installing an HVAC system in your home, call and book a free consultation with the professional and friendly team at Francis Home Environment today.
What happens when you don’t maintain your HVAC system?
Your HVAC system is responsible for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning in your home. These units ultimately allow homeowners to control the indoor temperature of their home regardless of what the weather is like outside with the ease of a thermostat feature. While this process appears straightforward, there are numerous parts and mechanisms that work together that allow you to maintain a comfortable living environment. Therefore, when homeowners do not maintain their HVAC system throughout the years, it puts them at risk of paying expensive repair costs when something is damaged that could have otherwise been prevented. This includes:
- Reduced air quality that can make you and your family sick
- Increased energy bills each month
- Decreasing the lifespan of your HVAC system
- Damage to one of the main parts that are required to make your HVAC system work
- A complete breakdown of your HVAC system
- Difficulties maintaining the temperature throughout your home
As you can see, without regular HVAC maintenance, homeowners can experience damage to their homes and health, which may otherwise be preventable. As a result, you may have to pay for more repair services than you usually would if you maintained a regular maintenance schedule.
We stand behind our work, whether you’re getting a new furnace or we’re doing a routine vent cleaning. We aren’t happy until you’re happy, and we will do everything we can to make your installation or repair experience a great one.