Regardless of what time of year it is and what the weather is like outside, your home’s HVAC system is an essential feature in your home that allows homeowners to control the temperature and comfort with ease. Therefore, whether you need an installation, repair, or maintenance service for your HVAC unit in Manotick, the team at Francis Home Environment has got you covered.
With over 75 years of experience and a track record of success, the team at Francis Home Environment has the skill and expertise to provide homeowners with high-quality solutions for their HVAC needs. Regardless of the type of service you require or the size of the project, homeowners in Manotick can count on Francis Home Environment.
Call us directly or book a free home consultation for all services regarding your HVAC in Manotick today and partner with a team you know can provide you with excellent customer service and long-lasting results.
How soon should new home owners get an HVAC Maintenance Check?
Generally speaking, homeowners should schedule an HVAC maintenance service with a professional company at least once every year to ensure that their HVAC system is working optimally. This will also allow you to catch potential issues with your HVAC system before it becomes a more severe problem that can end up costing you money in the long run. With that being said, if you have recently purchased a home and are a first-time buyer, the previous owners of the property should have provided you with information as to how old the HVAC system is and when the last check-up was conducted.
Alternatively, homeowners are also able to request a home inspection to ensure that all parts of the home, including the HVAC unit, are working optimally. However, if you have already purchased a house and did not receive information about your HVAC unit, you may wish to hire a professional maintenance company to inspect and conduct tune-ups on your system as soon as you move in. This will allow you to know for sure that your HVAC system is functioning as it should and avoid missing any potential problems that could turn into more significant issues later down the line. Other benefits of getting a maintenance check for your HVAC system include:
- Saving money on your monthly energy bill
- Prolonging the lifespan of your HVAC system.
- Ensuring the air quality of your home is clean and free of dust, dirt, hair, and other debris that can cause allergies and other respiratory problems.
- Making sure your HVAC warranty coverage is untouched and ready for more severe issues that are otherwise not preventable.
- Extending the functioning and lifespan of individual parts to your HVAC unit.
How much does HVAC Installation cost in Manotick?
Francis Home Environment recognizes that all homeowners and HVAC systems are different. Therefore, the cost of installing a new HVAC system into your home will differ among clients. As a result, homeowners will need to book a consultation with an HVAC installation technician to come to survey their home before they are able to receive an installation cost. With that said, while we cannot provide you with an installation estimate, we can provide you with some of the factors that will ultimately influence the final cost of your installation services. Here are some of these factors that homeowners should keep in mind:
- What the current type of your HVAC system is, and what kind of HVAC system you want to install into your home.
- The size of your house, its age, the quality of your home’s insulation, the layout of your home, and the height of your ceilings. These factors influence how many British Thermal Units (BTUs) your HVAC system will require in order to optimally heat and cool your home.
- The style and condition of your air duct system are in.
- Any installation charges from the installation company you choose to work with.
- The efficiency rating of your HVAC system and its SEER rating needed to control the temperature of your home while remaining as energy-efficient as possible.
- The budget you have for your installation.
With the help of a professional HVAC company in Manotick, Ontario, homeowners will have the opportunity to work alongside their technicians to select an HVAC unit that works for their home and needs.
At Francis Home Environment, we’re happy to offer all Manotick homeowners 0% interest rates and no payments for the first 12 months when purchasing a new HVAC system!
To find out more about installation costs and how Francis Home Environment can provide you with assistance in choosing your new HVAC unit, book a free consultation with us today!
What happens when you don’t maintain your HVAC system?
Your home’s HVAC system is responsible for heating, cooling, and ventilating the air throughout your home. While this seems pretty straightforward, your HVAC unit is a complex system composed of different parts and mechanisms that work together to ensure your home environment is comfortable at all times of the year, regardless of what the weather is like outside. Generally, your HVAC system will be controlled by a thermostat that allows you to control the temperature with ease and convenience.
However, when homeowners do not maintain their HVAC system throughout the years, they can put their system at risk of several types of consequences, including:
- Reducing the air quality, which can make you and your family sick due to airborne chemicals and pollutants
- An increase in energy bills each month which will cost you more money
- Reducing the longevity of your home’s HVAC system
- Significant damage to the mechanisms that allow your HVAC system to function, which could otherwise be preventable
- A complete breakdown of your HVAC system
- Complications maintaining a comfortable living temperature throughout your home
As you can see, proactive maintenance can provide you with the benefit of avoiding the damages listed above. Therefore, if you’re ready to work with a professional company to service your HVAC in Manotick, the team at Francis Home Environment is prepared to help. Book a free consultation with one of our experienced maintenance technicians today and have the peace of mind that your
We stand behind our work, whether you’re getting a new furnace or we’re doing a routine vent cleaning. We aren’t happy until you’re happy, and we will do everything we can to make your installation or repair experience a great one.