HVAC Bishop Mills
Keep your family comfortable all year round by ensuring your HVAC system is working optimally in your home. Whether repair, maintenance, or installation services, Francis Home Environment has over 85 years of experience in the heating and cooling industry. We strive to put the needs of our customers at the forefront of our business which is why when homeowners partner with us for their HVAC in Bishop Mills, Ontario, they can expect high-quality customer service, efficient appointments with 24/7 emergency availability, and long-lasting results.
Partner with an HVAC company you know for sure has your best interests in mind. Call us directly or book a free home consultation online with the HVAC technicians at Francis Home Environment today.
How soon should new home owners get a HVAC Maintenance Check?
Regardless of the type of HVAC system you have installed in your home, homeowners should commit to scheduling an HVAC maintenance service with a professional company at least once a year to ensure all mechanisms and components of your system, including each individual unit, are working optimally.
Therefore, for all heating systems, homeowners should seek to have their unit inspected and cleaned in the early Fall. This will ensure that everything will work efficiently during the colder months of the year while providing you ample time to fix any potential problems that may arise with your HVAC unit before the weather gets colder.
At the same time, homeowners with air conditioning units should aim to have these cleaned and inspected during the early Spring. Again, this is going to help ensure that your unit is ready to work optimally throughout the Summer while giving you enough time to fix any potential issues before the summer heat begins in your area.
With that being said, first-time homeowners who have recently purchased a home should be provided with information as to how old the HVAC unit in their new home is and when the last time their system underwent maintenance. Alternatively, as a homebuyer, you may also request to have a home inspection done before you purchase the property or immediately after.
However, if by some reason you have not received any information regarding your HVAC unit and the last time the previous homeowners serviced their unit, then you may wish to book a professional company to come to your home and provide an inspection of your entire unit. This way, you can ensure that everything is working correctly while having peace of mind that your home is operating as energy-efficiently as it can. Furthermore, other benefits of booking professional maintenance once you have moved into your new home with the team at Francis Home Environment include:
- Saving money on your monthly energy bill
- Extending the lifespan of your HVAC system.
- Ensuring the air quality of your home is clean and free of dust, dirt, hair, and other debris that can cause allergies and other respiratory problems.
- Making sure your HVAC warranty coverage is untouched and ready for more severe issues that are otherwise not preventable.
- Extending the functioning and lifespan of individual parts to your HVAC unit.
- Potentially catching problems with your HVAC unit before they become more severe and costly.
Have you just bought a new home and don’t know when the last time your HVAC unit went under maintenance? Book your HVAC maintenance service with the team at Francis Home Environment and have peace of mind knowing that your home is in optimal shape.
How much does HVAC Installation cost in Bishop Mills?
After 85 years of successful business operations, Francis Home Environment has had the opportunity to work with thousands of homeowners throughout the Bishop Mills community. For this reason, we understand and recognize that each homeowner and their home are different, including their needs and expectations for their HVAC systems. Therefore, before we are able to provide homeowners with an accurate cost for the installation of their HVAC in Bishop Mills, they will first need to book a free consultation with one of our experienced technicians.
Upon doing so, a Francis Home Environment HVAC technician will come to your home and conduct a thorough inspection before providing you with professional recommendations on how to maximize your home’s energy efficiency. As such, while we are unable to provide you with an installation cost at this time, we are able to provide you with some of the factors that will ultimately influence your final total so you can have a better idea of what to expect. Here is a closer look at some of these factors:
- The company you select to work with for your installation
- The type of HVAC system you want to install into your home in contrast to the unit you presently have in your home.
- The scope of the installation project.
- The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio of the HVAC unit you require for your home.
- The cost of labor to install your new HVAC unit into your home.
- The installation techniques required to connect your new HVAC unit
The number of British Thermal Units (BTUs) required to heat and cool your home. This number is determined by:
- The age of your home
- The layout of the rooms and floors throughout your home
- The quality of your home’s insulation, in addition to its heat gain and loss
- The style and quality of ductwork you have installed in your home.
- The height of your ceilings.
- The total square footage of your home
Selecting a suitable HVAC unit for your home can be challenging, especially when you don’t know what to look for when choosing a system. However, with the expert help of the technicians at Francis Home Environment, homeowners will be guided through the installation process from start to finish. With our knowledge and expertise, you can feel confident in the final results of your installation. We’ll help you navigate the complexities of choosing an HVAC system that reflects the unique features of your home while remaining within your budget.
At Francis Home Environment, we’re happy to offer all Bishop Mills homeowners 0% interest rates and no payments for the first 12 months when purchasing a new HVAC system!
For more information on installing an HVAC in Bishop Mills, Ontario, call us directly or book a free consultation online with Francis Home Environment today.
What happens when you don’t maintain your HVAC system?
Your home’s HVAC system is vital to ensuring you are able to control the indoor temperature of your home throughout the year to ensure you and your family remain comfortable at all times. In addition, your home’s HVAC system is also responsible for ventilating the air throughout your home to ensure the air you breathe is clean and healthy for you and your family. Therefore, when something goes wrong with your HVAC system, the comfort of your home and your family is put at risk.
Essentially, staying up to date on your home’s HVAC maintenance is key to ensuring that your home is operating as efficiently as possible. It also ensures that you catch any potential issues before they become more severe and expensive. Other risks of not maintaining your HVAC system at least once a year include:
- A reduction in the air quality of your home, which can make you and your family sick due to airborne chemicals and pollutants that can aggravate allergy-like symptoms and other respiratory illnesses
- Complications maintaining a comfortable living temperature throughout your home
- An increase in energy bills each month which will cost you more money in the long run
- Substantial damage to the mechanisms that allow your HVAC system to function, which could otherwise be preventable if caught at an earlier date
- A complete breakdown of your HVAC system before the approximate lifespan
- Reducing the longevity of your home’s HVAC system
- Using your HVAC warranty on repairs that could have otherwise been prevented if caught early
- Putting your home at risk of mold and mildew growth that can cause serious health consequences to your health if left unattended to
As you can see, proactive maintenance is essential to ensuring you don’t run into troubles with your HVAC system throughout the years. Therefore, if you are overdue for HVAC maintenance, the team at Francis Home Environment is prepared to help you. With 24/7 emergency services, innovative HVAC solutions, and friendly customer service guarantees, homeowners in Bishop Mills can rest assured knowing they are in good hands.
Call us directly or book a free consultation with the team at Francis Home Environment today!
We stand behind our work, whether you’re getting a new furnace or we’re doing a routine vent cleaning. We aren’t happy until you’re happy, and we will do everything we can to make your installation or repair experience a great one.