Whether repairs, maintenance, or installations for your HVAC units in Embrun, the team at Francis Home Environment is prepared to help you with high-quality solutions. Our team consists of industry-leading HVAC technicians that have years of experience, knowledge, and skills to ensure you experience excellent customer service, efficient appointments, and long-lasting results that will help you maximize your home’s energy efficiency.
Make sure you and your family are comfortable inside your home with the help of Francis Home Environment. Call us directly or book a free consultation with one of our friendly and professional team members for all services on your HVAC in Embrun today!
How often should HVAC units be serviced?
Proactive maintenance of your HVAC systems is an important task that often gets overlooked by homeowners. However, by servicing your HVAC unit at least once a year, you can experience numerous benefits you may not be aware of.
Generally speaking, homeowners should opt to have their heating HVAC unit services in the early fall. This will ensure that their unit will work optimally throughout the winter and provide you with enough time to fix any unexpected problems that may be discovered during your HVAC inspection. On the other hand, homeowners with air conditioning units in their homes will want to service their units in the spring. Again, to ensure that your unit will function optimally and efficiently during the summer while offering you ample time to fix any potential issues.
During your HVAC maintenance appointment, homeowners in Embrun, Ontario, can expect the following:
- Cleaning or replacing your HVAC unit’s air filter to remove any dust, dirt, hair, and other debris that has been collected throughout the year.
- Cleaning your indoor coils to improve the airflow and drainage of your HVAC unit.
- A visual inspection of all the mechanisms of your HVAC system to ensure there is no damage
- Cleaning your outdoor coils to improve efficiency and remove any built-up debris in and around your HVAC unit.
- By doing so, homeowners can experience the benefit from:
- Improving your home’s indoor air quality by removing any dust, dirt, hair, and other airborne debris that may be affecting your respiratory health.
- A decrease in your monthly energy bill to save you money.
- Extending the overall longevity of your HVAC’s lifespan to save you money over time.
- Peace of mind knowing all the parts and mechanisms of your HVAC system are free of damage and are working as they should.
- Diagnosing problems before they become more severe and costly.
- Ease of maintaining a comfortable living temperature throughout your home
As you can see, maintaining your home’s HVAC system at least once a year can provide you with advantages that will help you live comfortably while saving money. Therefore, to have the peace of mind knowing your home is working optimally in your favor throughout the year, sticking to a yearly maintenance plan is critical.
If you’re ready to book HVAC maintenance for your home, call and book an appointment with the team at Francis Home Environment today! We’re pleased to offer 24/7 services so homeowners can get back to enjoying the comforts of their homes as quickly as possible.
How much does HVAC Installation cost in Embrun?
With over 85 years of experience in the heating and cooling industry, Francis Home Environment has worked with thousands of homeowners. We recognize that not all homeowners and their homes are the same. With their own unique needs and expectations, no two HVAC installations are the same. In fact, when it comes to your HVAC unit, there are no one-size-fits-all solutions.
Therefore, before having an experienced HVAC technician come and inspect your home, we are unable to provide you with an installation cost. However, we can provide you with a list of factors that will ultimately contribute to your final installation cost. Here is a closer look at these factors:
- The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio of the HVAC unit you require for your home.
- The kind of HVAC system you want to install into your home in comparison to the type of unit you currently have in your home.
- The scope of the project.
- The cost of labor to install your new HVAC unit into your home.
- The installation techniques required to install your new HVAC unit
- The company you choose to work with for your installation
The number of British Thermal Units (BTUs) required to heat and cool your home. This number is determined by:
- The height of your ceilings.
- The age of your home
- The quality of your home’s insulation, in addition to its heat gain and loss
- The style and quality of ductwork you have installed in your home.
- The total square footage of your home
- The layout of the rooms and floors throughout your home
Choosing the right HVAC system for your home can be difficult, especially when you aren’t sure what it is you are looking for. However, with the professional help of the team at Francis Home Environment, we’ll help you find an HVAC unit that provides you with optimal benefits and ensure your installation runs smoothly from start to finish.
For more information on how Francis Home Environment can assist you with installing your HVAC in Embrun, call us directly or book a free consultation with one of your experts today!
We’re happy to offer all Embrun homeowners 0% interest rates and no payments for the first 12 months when purchasing a new HVAC system!
What is the difference between a furnace and HVAC?
This is a question we often get asked by homeowners. In fact, it’s common for homeowners to believe that a furnace and HVAC system are two different things. However, they are actually very similar and can be recognized as being a part of the same unit. Let’s explain this a bit more in detail.
Essentially, an HVAC system is a unit installed in your home that provides heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. All homes come with an HVAC unit installed. It allows homeowners to control the indoor temperature of their living environment with ease. Using a thermostat, homeowners can either increase or decrease the temperature of their homes with the click of a button.
At the same time, an HVAC unit is also in charge of ventilating the air within your home. As a result, it ensures that the indoor air quality of your home is safe by removing any dust, hair, dirt, and other airborne impurities that may cause sickness to you and your family. Standard HVAC units include:
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- UV air purifiers
- Water heaters
On the other hand, a furnace is a type of heating system that is a component of your home’s overall HVAC system. Hence, the H in HVAC. A furnace is powered by either electricity or gas. The energy the unit produces is heat on a burner which is then transported through a heat exchange. The heated air is then circulated throughout your home’s ductwork before it diffuses through air vents that are located in every room. At the same time, as your furnace produces the heat, the combustion gasses are vented to the outside of your home using a flue pipe.
The main components of a furnace include:
- The control system, also known as the thermostat
- Gas valves
- Heat exchangers
- A motor blower
- Ventilation system
- Flue pipe
Do you need a new furnace or other HVAC for your home in Embrun? Or are you looking to have your HVAC system serviced? If the answer is yes, then the team at Francis Home Environment is prepared to help you. With 24/7 services for emergency repairs and maintenance and efficient installation appointments, homeowners in Embrun can improve their home’s energy-efficient and ensure their family stays comfortable all year round.
We stand behind our work, whether you’re getting a new furnace or we’re doing a routine vent cleaning. We aren’t happy until you’re happy, and we will do everything we can to make your installation or repair experience a great one.